- Channel Branding
- Stadiums & Venues
- Trucks & Remotes
- Game Shows & Shopping Channels
Exhibiting With Video Systems, Booth D8/D9
BlueNet™ Graphics Creation and Playout System
This year at SET 2011, Chyron will demonstrate BlueNet™, a comprehensive solution that fully addresses broadcasters’ requirements for streamlined end-to-end graphics workflows. BlueNet leverages Chyron’s acclaimed suite of graphics tools and streamlines ordering and graphics asset management, collaborative graphics creation, and real-time playout. Integration with AXIS, Chyron’s cutting edge cloud-based services offering, extends the power of BlueNet workflows in speeding even the most sophisticated graphics to air.
BlueNet minimizes the cycle time from creation to air, ensuring very fast news and sports workflows. Order management tools allow producer-driven content to move smoothly into a rundown, and management tools and easily accessible templates enable instant and efficient collaboration in preparing graphics.
Lyric PRO 8 Graphics Creation Software
Chyron’s Lyric PRO 8 graphics creation software continues to put the broadcaster in control of the graphics. With new scriptless conditional intelligent transitions and delivery of superior-quality real-time 3D animations, Lyric PRO 8 enables users to improve the look of on-air graphics with ease and accuracy. Cloud-based content-creation tools are a significant part of Chyron’s product roadmap, and they’ve been extended to Lyric PRO 8 with the introduction of Web-enabled control over Lyric messages and playout. With native support for stereoscopic 3D, scriptless transitions, and touch screen-enabled graphics, Lyric PRO 8 is a worldwide leader for sports and news applications.
Channel Box² Branding and Promo System
Chyron also will showcase its newly enhanced Channel Box² at SET 2011. Channel Box² is a next-generation channel branding system that features 2D/3D design with a complete data acquisition toolset for all branding applications. Built on Chyron’s Lyric technology, Channel Box² allows users to access any data — RSS feeds, traffic, financial, weather, elections, tickers, promos, snipes, and more — and publish it on-air anywhere, anytime. In addition, Channel Box² now offers full language support.
New Channel Box2 software (v. 4.1) introduces a playlist sequencer that allows single traffic log events to play out multiple Channel Box2 scenes. By automating these processes and reducing the operator workload, the Channel Box2 streamlines the workflow and saves the broadcaster valuable time in creating quality broadcast graphics.
““Chyron remains committed to providing broadcasters across the Latin and South American region with powerful, flexible real-time graphics solutions and we look forward to showcasing our award-winning platforms for attendees of SET 2011. In collaboration with Video Systems, Chyron will be demonstrating BlueNet, an industry-leading platform that provides streamlined, end-to-end graphics workflows, enabling broadcasters to meet production needs more efficiently and remain competitive in today’s market.” — Bonnie Barclay, vice president and chief marketing officer at Chyron.
Press Release Archive
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► May (2)
- ► April (5)Bundesliga Selects ChyronHego as Official Provider of Real-Time Digital Sports Data ChyronHego Launches Mosaic Graphics Creation and Playout Platform for Live and Automated WorkflowsChyronHego Unveils Graffiti On-Air Graphics Platform at NAB 2013ChyronHego and Mark Roberts Motion Control Partner to Create Landmark Intelligent Robotic Camera SolutionITV News to Refit All 10 U.K. Regional News Sites With ChyronHego’s BlueNet™ Graphics Workflow
- ► March (2)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (3)Waterman Broadcasting Uses Chyron Channel Box² to Overhaul Look and Feel of 24-Hour News ChannelTexas Legends NBA D-League Team Leverages ChyronIP to Bring Industry-Leading Graphics Capability to New Mobile Unit Belgium’s Télé Bruxelles Builds New Look on Chyron’s Channel Box² Channel Branding System
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► December (1)
- ► October (2)
- ► September (5)Mexico’s PCTV Deploys Chyron’s BlueNet™ Workflow and SHOUT 2.0 Social Media EditorNew ChyronIP Earns STAR Award at IBC2012zeebox Becomes Charter Partner for Chyron ENGAGE PlatformNew ChyronIP Solution Brings Power of Chyron Graphics to NewTek TriCasterChyron Reveals Enhanced Axis World Graphics Platform to European Market
- ► August (1)
- ► July (3)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (2)
- ► April (5)Chyron Further Expands Latin American Footprint Chyron's ENGAGE Wins ‘STAR’ Award From Editors of TV TechnologyChyron’s SHOUT Takes Twitter Feeds Live to Air in an Instant Chyron and ConnecTV ‘Engage’ Viewers With Innovative Technology PartnershipChyron’s Todd Martin to Participate in 2012 NAB Cloud Computing Conference
- ► March (4)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (3)
- ► 2011 (52)
- ► December (2)
- ► November (1)
- ► October (5)CCW/HD World 2011 Product PreviewChyron Rocky Mountain Audio Video Expo (AVX) Product PreviewChyron Appoints Jean Rene Georges as Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Senior Account ExecutiveChyron’s Greg Lennon to Present Keynote on Cloud-Based Services at 2011 Rocky Mountain AVXNew Chyron Media Center Brings State-of-the-Art Graphics to Arizona State University
- ► September (4)
- ► August (4)Chyron Expands Latin American Market PresenceChyron’s Cloud-Based Axis World Graphics System Allows U.S. Newsrooms to Take Quake Graphics to Air QuicklyChyron Equips Powerful and Popular LEX3.1 On-Air Graphics System With Free Stereoscopic 3D SupportChyron Appoints Kathy Power Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales
- ► July (6)
- ► June (6)Chyron Appoints Sim Kolliner Vice President of Professional ServicesShanghai TV Festival 2011 PreviewExpo Cine, Video & Television (Telemundo) PreviewChyron Expands London Office With Three New AppointmentsChyron Names Christina Thomas Senior Account ExecutiveChyron Names Jonathan Wong New Vice President of Asia Pacific Sales
- ► May (4)
- ► April (8)Chyron Names Peter Morrone Senior Vice President, Engineering and Product ManagementChyron Highlights Enhancements to Graphics Solutions at the 2011 NAB ShowChyron BlueNet™ Graphics Workflow Being Rolled Out Across All 12 NRK News-Producing StationsChyron BlueNet™ Workflow Gives the NHL Network™ a Competitive Edge in Live Graphics PlayoutChyron BlueNet™ Offers Broadcasters Complete Graphics Creation and Playout SolutionSwitzerland’s RSI Extends Deployment of Chyron HyperX³ On-Air Graphics SystemsBroadcastAsia 2011 PreviewU.K. Graphics Company MOOV to Attend Royal Wedding, Brings Chyron’s HyperX³ to the Party
- ► March (4)
- ► February (6)Chyron’s Paul Glasgow to Discuss Cloud-Based Services at CABSAT Broadcast ConferenceChyron Appoints Gary Schutte as North American Director of Channel SalesChyron Strengthens Presence in the Middle East and North Africa, Partners With Dubai-Based Dealer TevidoChyron’s Lyric PRO 8 Earns Digital Studio Industry Leadership AwardChyron’s Paul Glasgow to Join Debate ‘The Cloud: A Year On’ at Broadcast Video Expo 2011Chyron MicroX Powers Real-Time Text and Graphics Animation at New STAR CJ Home Shopping Channel
- ► January (2)