- Channel Branding
- Stadiums & Venues
- Trucks & Remotes
- Game Shows & Shopping Channels
David Scott, Stephen Kelly, and Oliver Parker Bolster Chyron’s EMEA Footprint, Offer Increased Sales and Product Support
LONDON, June 21, 2011: Chyron today announced three new appointments for the company’s expanding London office. Industry veterans David Scott and Stephen Kelly join Chyron as EMEA regional sales directors, and Oliver Parker has been appointed as the company’s new EMEA product and demonstration specialist. All three positions will be based at the company’s Chiswick office, headed by Chyron’s Vice President of EMEA Sales, Paul Glasgow.
“It’s a real pleasure to welcome David, Stephen, and Oliver to the London office where they will focus on establishing new customer relationships and delivering our industry-leading broadcast graphics solutions to the EMEA markets,” said Michael Wellesley-Wesley, Chyron president and CEO. “The variety, breadth, and depth of experience they bring to our EMEA team — with more than 55 years of combined experience — will be invaluable in allowing us to identify and implement appropriate strategies for broadcasters across this dynamic market.” David Scott will be principally responsible for Chyron sales in Russia and the Nordic countries. Scott joins Chyron after serving as senior broadcast enterprise account manager for Avid® Technology, where he was responsible for major successes with broadcasters such as the BBC, Red Bee Media, C4, and ITV. Prior to Avid, Scott was a broadcast regional sales manager for Pinnacle Systems and held senior roles at both Philips/BTS and Sony.
In his new role at Chyron, Stephen Kelly will be responsible for major markets including Southern and Western Europe. Prior to Chyron, Kelly served as enterprise and key accounts sales manager at Avid Technology. While at Avid, his primary responsibilities focused on new business development and expansion of sales across Northern Europe including key accounts like Sky, RTE, NBC, Reuters, and Peel Media. Previously, Kelly served in senior sales roles with Latens Systems, OmniBus, Nagravision/Lysis, and Snell & Wilcox.
As EMEA Product and Demonstration Specialist at Chyron, Parker will provide training and support across the region. Parker joins Chyron from BSkyB, where he worked as a live studio graphics operator. At BSkyB, Parker’s role included live, real-time graphics output in both studio and OB environments for Sky Sports News and other BSkyB programming and live events.
As the pioneer of graphics as a service for all digital video media, Chyron (NASDAQ: CHYR) continues to define the world of digital and broadcast graphics with Web, mobile, HD, 3D, and newsroom integration solutions. Winner of numerous awards, including two Emmy® Awards, Chyron has proved itself as the undisputed leader in the industry with sophisticated graphics offerings that include Chyron’s AXIS Graphics online content creation software and order management system, on-air graphics systems, clip servers, channel branding, and graphics asset management solutions. More information about Chyron products and services is available on the company websites: www.chyron.com and www.axisgraphics.tv. The company’s investor relations information is at www.chyron.com via the “Investors” link. and click on Investors.
All trademarks and registered trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Press Release Archive
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► May (2)
- ► April (5)Bundesliga Selects ChyronHego as Official Provider of Real-Time Digital Sports Data ChyronHego Launches Mosaic Graphics Creation and Playout Platform for Live and Automated WorkflowsChyronHego Unveils Graffiti On-Air Graphics Platform at NAB 2013ChyronHego and Mark Roberts Motion Control Partner to Create Landmark Intelligent Robotic Camera SolutionITV News to Refit All 10 U.K. Regional News Sites With ChyronHego’s BlueNet™ Graphics Workflow
- ► March (2)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (3)Waterman Broadcasting Uses Chyron Channel Box² to Overhaul Look and Feel of 24-Hour News ChannelTexas Legends NBA D-League Team Leverages ChyronIP to Bring Industry-Leading Graphics Capability to New Mobile Unit Belgium’s Télé Bruxelles Builds New Look on Chyron’s Channel Box² Channel Branding System
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► December (1)
- ► October (2)
- ► September (5)Mexico’s PCTV Deploys Chyron’s BlueNet™ Workflow and SHOUT 2.0 Social Media EditorNew ChyronIP Earns STAR Award at IBC2012zeebox Becomes Charter Partner for Chyron ENGAGE PlatformNew ChyronIP Solution Brings Power of Chyron Graphics to NewTek TriCasterChyron Reveals Enhanced Axis World Graphics Platform to European Market
- ► August (1)
- ► July (3)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (2)
- ► April (5)Chyron Further Expands Latin American Footprint Chyron's ENGAGE Wins ‘STAR’ Award From Editors of TV TechnologyChyron’s SHOUT Takes Twitter Feeds Live to Air in an Instant Chyron and ConnecTV ‘Engage’ Viewers With Innovative Technology PartnershipChyron’s Todd Martin to Participate in 2012 NAB Cloud Computing Conference
- ► March (4)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (3)
- ► 2011 (52)
- ► December (2)
- ► November (1)
- ► October (5)CCW/HD World 2011 Product PreviewChyron Rocky Mountain Audio Video Expo (AVX) Product PreviewChyron Appoints Jean Rene Georges as Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Senior Account ExecutiveChyron’s Greg Lennon to Present Keynote on Cloud-Based Services at 2011 Rocky Mountain AVXNew Chyron Media Center Brings State-of-the-Art Graphics to Arizona State University
- ► September (4)
- ► August (4)Chyron Expands Latin American Market PresenceChyron’s Cloud-Based Axis World Graphics System Allows U.S. Newsrooms to Take Quake Graphics to Air QuicklyChyron Equips Powerful and Popular LEX3.1 On-Air Graphics System With Free Stereoscopic 3D SupportChyron Appoints Kathy Power Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales
- ► July (6)
- ► June (6)Chyron Appoints Sim Kolliner Vice President of Professional ServicesShanghai TV Festival 2011 PreviewExpo Cine, Video & Television (Telemundo) PreviewChyron Expands London Office With Three New AppointmentsChyron Names Christina Thomas Senior Account ExecutiveChyron Names Jonathan Wong New Vice President of Asia Pacific Sales
- ► May (4)
- ► April (8)Chyron Names Peter Morrone Senior Vice President, Engineering and Product ManagementChyron Highlights Enhancements to Graphics Solutions at the 2011 NAB ShowChyron BlueNet™ Graphics Workflow Being Rolled Out Across All 12 NRK News-Producing StationsChyron BlueNet™ Workflow Gives the NHL Network™ a Competitive Edge in Live Graphics PlayoutChyron BlueNet™ Offers Broadcasters Complete Graphics Creation and Playout SolutionSwitzerland’s RSI Extends Deployment of Chyron HyperX³ On-Air Graphics SystemsBroadcastAsia 2011 PreviewU.K. Graphics Company MOOV to Attend Royal Wedding, Brings Chyron’s HyperX³ to the Party
- ► March (4)
- ► February (6)Chyron’s Paul Glasgow to Discuss Cloud-Based Services at CABSAT Broadcast ConferenceChyron Appoints Gary Schutte as North American Director of Channel SalesChyron Strengthens Presence in the Middle East and North Africa, Partners With Dubai-Based Dealer TevidoChyron’s Lyric PRO 8 Earns Digital Studio Industry Leadership AwardChyron’s Paul Glasgow to Join Debate ‘The Cloud: A Year On’ at Broadcast Video Expo 2011Chyron MicroX Powers Real-Time Text and Graphics Animation at New STAR CJ Home Shopping Channel
- ► January (2)