- Channel Branding
- Stadiums & Venues
- Trucks & Remotes
- Game Shows & Shopping Channels
Workflow-Optimizing Solution Leverages Chyron Portfolio to Enable Faster Creation and Delivery of Sophisticated Broadcast Graphics
Las Vegas, April 10, 2011: At the 2011 NAB Show, Chyron will demonstrate BlueNet™, a comprehensive solution that fully addresses broadcasters’ requirements for streamlined end-to-end graphics workflows. BlueNet leverages Chyron’s acclaimed suite of graphics tools and streamlines ordering and graphics asset management, collaborative graphics creation, and real-time playout. Integration with AXIS, Chyron’s cutting edge cloud-based services offering, extends the power of BlueNet workflows in speeding even the most sophisticated graphics to air.
“BlueNet takes Chyron’s best-of-breed product portfolio to the next level, easily enabling complex broadcast graphics workflows, from the moment a graphic requirement is identified, through creation of that graphic, to the management and fully automated playout of the completed asset,” said Michael Wellesley-Wesley, president and CEO at Chyron. “BlueNet fosters greater collaboration, streamlines graphics management, and provides powerful yet intuitive creative tools across every phase of this workflow, while offering the stability and reliability that customers have come to expect of a Chyron-based solution.”
Chyron’s BlueNet gives broadcasters an array of tools that can be configured to meet the specific needs of their graphics workflows as well as their budgets, while providing seamless integration into leading newsroom systems such as AP ENPS, Avid® iNEWS®, and Dalet.
Already implemented by leading broadcast groups and sports networks — such as Sinclair Broadcast Group — BlueNet minimizes the cycle time from creation to air, ensuring very fast news and sports workflows. Order management tools allow producer-driven content to move smoothly into a rundown, and management tools and easily accessible templates enable instant and efficient collaboration in preparing graphics.
Throughout the graphics workflow, BlueNet gives users fast access to the tools and resources they need. If a graphic already exists locally, producers and journalists working in the newsroom or in the field can fulfill a template request and move it to air in seconds.
“Building on the advanced Chyron solutions that broadcasters already know and trust, BlueNet raises the bar for efficiency and productivity in incorporating striking graphics into live productions,” added Wellesley-Wesley. “The BlueNet approach provides broadcasters with a fast, flexible, and smart graphics workflow that is critical to delivering a competitive on-air product.”
More information about Chyron and its graphics solutions is available at www.chyron.com.
As the pioneer of graphics as a service for all digital video media, Chyron (NASDAQ: CHYR) continues to define the world of digital and broadcast graphics with Web, mobile, HD, 3D, and newsroom integration solutions. Winner of numerous awards, including two Emmy® Awards, Chyron has proved itself as the undisputed leader in the industry with sophisticated graphics offerings that include Chyron’s AXIS Graphics online content creation software and order management system, on-air graphics systems, clip servers, channel branding, and graphics asset management solutions. More information about Chyron products and services is available on the company websites: www.chyron.com and www.axisgraphics.tv. The company’s investor relations information is at www.chyron.com via the “Investors” link. and click on Investors.
All trademarks and registered trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Press Release Archive
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► May (2)
- ► April (5)Bundesliga Selects ChyronHego as Official Provider of Real-Time Digital Sports Data ChyronHego Launches Mosaic Graphics Creation and Playout Platform for Live and Automated WorkflowsChyronHego Unveils Graffiti On-Air Graphics Platform at NAB 2013ChyronHego and Mark Roberts Motion Control Partner to Create Landmark Intelligent Robotic Camera SolutionITV News to Refit All 10 U.K. Regional News Sites With ChyronHego’s BlueNet™ Graphics Workflow
- ► March (2)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (3)Waterman Broadcasting Uses Chyron Channel Box² to Overhaul Look and Feel of 24-Hour News ChannelTexas Legends NBA D-League Team Leverages ChyronIP to Bring Industry-Leading Graphics Capability to New Mobile Unit Belgium’s Télé Bruxelles Builds New Look on Chyron’s Channel Box² Channel Branding System
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► December (1)
- ► October (2)
- ► September (5)Mexico’s PCTV Deploys Chyron’s BlueNet™ Workflow and SHOUT 2.0 Social Media EditorNew ChyronIP Earns STAR Award at IBC2012zeebox Becomes Charter Partner for Chyron ENGAGE PlatformNew ChyronIP Solution Brings Power of Chyron Graphics to NewTek TriCasterChyron Reveals Enhanced Axis World Graphics Platform to European Market
- ► August (1)
- ► July (3)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (2)
- ► April (5)Chyron Further Expands Latin American Footprint Chyron's ENGAGE Wins ‘STAR’ Award From Editors of TV TechnologyChyron’s SHOUT Takes Twitter Feeds Live to Air in an Instant Chyron and ConnecTV ‘Engage’ Viewers With Innovative Technology PartnershipChyron’s Todd Martin to Participate in 2012 NAB Cloud Computing Conference
- ► March (4)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (3)
- ► 2011 (52)
- ► December (2)
- ► November (1)
- ► October (5)CCW/HD World 2011 Product PreviewChyron Rocky Mountain Audio Video Expo (AVX) Product PreviewChyron Appoints Jean Rene Georges as Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Senior Account ExecutiveChyron’s Greg Lennon to Present Keynote on Cloud-Based Services at 2011 Rocky Mountain AVXNew Chyron Media Center Brings State-of-the-Art Graphics to Arizona State University
- ► September (4)
- ► August (4)Chyron Expands Latin American Market PresenceChyron’s Cloud-Based Axis World Graphics System Allows U.S. Newsrooms to Take Quake Graphics to Air QuicklyChyron Equips Powerful and Popular LEX3.1 On-Air Graphics System With Free Stereoscopic 3D SupportChyron Appoints Kathy Power Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales
- ► July (6)
- ► June (6)Chyron Appoints Sim Kolliner Vice President of Professional ServicesShanghai TV Festival 2011 PreviewExpo Cine, Video & Television (Telemundo) PreviewChyron Expands London Office With Three New AppointmentsChyron Names Christina Thomas Senior Account ExecutiveChyron Names Jonathan Wong New Vice President of Asia Pacific Sales
- ► May (4)
- ► April (8)Chyron Names Peter Morrone Senior Vice President, Engineering and Product ManagementChyron Highlights Enhancements to Graphics Solutions at the 2011 NAB ShowChyron BlueNet™ Graphics Workflow Being Rolled Out Across All 12 NRK News-Producing StationsChyron BlueNet™ Workflow Gives the NHL Network™ a Competitive Edge in Live Graphics PlayoutChyron BlueNet™ Offers Broadcasters Complete Graphics Creation and Playout SolutionSwitzerland’s RSI Extends Deployment of Chyron HyperX³ On-Air Graphics SystemsBroadcastAsia 2011 PreviewU.K. Graphics Company MOOV to Attend Royal Wedding, Brings Chyron’s HyperX³ to the Party
- ► March (4)
- ► February (6)Chyron’s Paul Glasgow to Discuss Cloud-Based Services at CABSAT Broadcast ConferenceChyron Appoints Gary Schutte as North American Director of Channel SalesChyron Strengthens Presence in the Middle East and North Africa, Partners With Dubai-Based Dealer TevidoChyron’s Lyric PRO 8 Earns Digital Studio Industry Leadership AwardChyron’s Paul Glasgow to Join Debate ‘The Cloud: A Year On’ at Broadcast Video Expo 2011Chyron MicroX Powers Real-Time Text and Graphics Animation at New STAR CJ Home Shopping Channel
- ► January (2)