- Channel Branding
- Stadiums & Venues
- Trucks & Remotes
- Game Shows & Shopping Channels
Chyron MicroX Powers Real-Time Text and Graphics Animation at New STAR CJ Home Shopping Channel
Melville, NY, February 24, 2011: Chyron today announced that STAR CJ Network India Pvt. Ltd., a joint venture of Star Group and CJ O Shopping South Korea, has deployed a MicroX graphics system for on-air branding for its new home shopping channel, STAR CJ alive. Combined with Chyron’s powerful Lyric PRO software, the attractively priced MicroX allows STAR CJ to enhance network programming with stunning broadcast graphics.
“Because of our successful Chyron installation at CJ O Shopping in Korea, we knew purchasing the same equipment for STAR CJ alive in India was the wise choice,” said Paritosh Joshi, CEO of Star CJ. “The MicroX and Lyric PRO software option support cost-effective graphics creation through to playout, all in a single system. At STAR CJ alive, we strive to deliver genuine value, supreme quality, and outstanding service in an entertaining and innovative format and the MicroX provides tools that are essential in achieving this goal.”
Supplied by systems integrator and Chyron dealer Ideal Broadcasting India Pvt. Ltd., MicroX is a single-channel character generator with high-end features far beyond comparable systems. Purchased with the premium Lyric PRO upgrade, MicroX gives STAR CJ alive the advantage of familiar, timeline-based animations and drag-and-drop scene-building that emulate leading nonlinear editing applications. Real-time text and graphics animation — coupled with the system’s template-based platform — is straightforward, which makes it easy for staff to operate and make updates to text and graphics as needed. Graphics content can be created online or offline, locally or remotely, as the MicroX’s outstanding flexibility and automatic aspect ratio conversion support the import and export of numerous standard file types. Each object and its attributes are controllable from discrete timelines, and on-screen motion paths provide pinpoint accuracy. Pages can be tied together with customizable transitions that add dynamic continuity and complexity. When pages need to be updated at a moment’s notice, MicroX offers quick, manual updating, as well as an indispensable set of optional automatic update tools.
“MicroX gives broadcasters an appealing combination of power and functionality that is ideal for deployments such as STAR CJ alive, where the quality and accuracy of on-air graphics are critical to both the identity and to the success of the channel,” said William Payne, director of sales, Asia Pacific for Chyron.
More information about MicroX and other Chyron solutions is available at www.chyron.com.
About STAR CJ Network India
STAR CJ Network India Pvt. Ltd. (STAR CJ) is a joint venture between STAR Group and the South Korean home shopping major, CJ O Shopping Co., Ltd. Backed by the creative insights of STAR and the domain leadership of CJ O Shopping, STAR CJ runs a 24*7 home shopping channel called STAR CJ alive to further increase its outreach to viewers and to provide the viewers with unparalleled service and convenience of shopping from the comfort of their homes. These programs showcase a number of products of different genres from various famous brands. STAR CJ offers an unparalleled, ultra-convenient shopping experience, making stylish and intelligent products available at the consumers' doorstep even as it entertains and informs with its unique television programming.
As the pioneer of graphics as a service for all digital video media, Chyron (NASDAQ: CHYR) continues to define the world of digital and broadcast graphics with Web, mobile, HD, 3D, and newsroom integration solutions. Winner of numerous awards, including two Emmy® Awards, Chyron has proved itself as the undisputed leader in the industry with sophisticated graphics offerings that include Chyron’s AXIS Graphics online content creation software and order management system, on-air graphics systems, clip servers, channel branding and graphics asset management solutions. More information about Chyron products and services is available on the company websites: www.chyron.com and www.axisgraphics.tv. The company’s investor relations information is at www.chyron.com via the “Investors” link.and click on Investors.
All trademarks and registered trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Press Release Archive
- ► 2013 (10)
- ► April (5)Bundesliga Selects ChyronHego as Official Provider of Real-Time Digital Sports Data ChyronHego Unveils Graffiti On-Air Graphics Platform at NAB 2013ChyronHego Launches CAMIO-DR System at NAB 2013ChyronHego and Mark Roberts Motion Control Partner to Create Landmark Intelligent Robotic Camera SolutionITV News to Refit All 10 U.K. Regional News Sites With ChyronHego’s BlueNet™ Graphics Workflow
- ► March (1)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (3)Waterman Broadcasting Uses Chyron Channel Box² to Overhaul Look and Feel of 24-Hour News ChannelTexas Legends NBA D-League Team Leverages ChyronIP to Bring Industry-Leading Graphics Capability to New Mobile Unit Belgium’s Télé Bruxelles Builds New Look on Chyron’s Channel Box² Channel Branding System
- ► April (5)
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► December (1)
- ► October (2)
- ► September (5)Mexico’s PCTV Deploys Chyron’s BlueNet™ Workflow and SHOUT 2.0 Social Media EditorNew ChyronIP Earns STAR Award at IBC2012zeebox Becomes Charter Partner for Chyron ENGAGE PlatformNew ChyronIP Solution Brings Power of Chyron Graphics to NewTek TriCasterChyron Reveals Enhanced Axis World Graphics Platform to European Market
- ► August (1)
- ► July (3)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (2)
- ► April (5)Chyron Further Expands Latin American Footprint Chyron's ENGAGE Wins ‘STAR’ Award From Editors of TV TechnologyChyron’s SHOUT Takes Twitter Feeds Live to Air in an Instant Chyron and ConnecTV ‘Engage’ Viewers With Innovative Technology PartnershipChyron’s Todd Martin to Participate in 2012 NAB Cloud Computing Conference
- ► March (4)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (3)
- ► 2011 (52)
- ► December (2)
- ► November (1)
- ► October (5)CCW/HD World 2011 Product PreviewChyron Rocky Mountain Audio Video Expo (AVX) Product PreviewChyron Appoints Jean Rene Georges as Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Senior Account ExecutiveChyron’s Greg Lennon to Present Keynote on Cloud-Based Services at 2011 Rocky Mountain AVXNew Chyron Media Center Brings State-of-the-Art Graphics to Arizona State University
- ► September (4)
- ► August (4)Chyron Expands Latin American Market PresenceChyron’s Cloud-Based Axis World Graphics System Allows U.S. Newsrooms to Take Quake Graphics to Air QuicklyChyron Equips Powerful and Popular LEX3.1 On-Air Graphics System With Free Stereoscopic 3D SupportChyron Appoints Kathy Power Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales
- ► July (6)
- ► June (6)Chyron Appoints Sim Kolliner Vice President of Professional ServicesShanghai TV Festival 2011 PreviewExpo Cine, Video & Television (Telemundo) PreviewChyron Expands London Office With Three New AppointmentsChyron Names Christina Thomas Senior Account ExecutiveChyron Names Jonathan Wong New Vice President of Asia Pacific Sales
- ► May (4)
- ► April (8)Chyron Names Peter Morrone Senior Vice President, Engineering and Product ManagementChyron Highlights Enhancements to Graphics Solutions at the 2011 NAB ShowChyron BlueNet™ Graphics Workflow Being Rolled Out Across All 12 NRK News-Producing StationsChyron BlueNet™ Workflow Gives the NHL Network™ a Competitive Edge in Live Graphics PlayoutChyron BlueNet™ Offers Broadcasters Complete Graphics Creation and Playout SolutionSwitzerland’s RSI Extends Deployment of Chyron HyperX³ On-Air Graphics SystemsBroadcastAsia 2011 PreviewU.K. Graphics Company MOOV to Attend Royal Wedding, Brings Chyron’s HyperX³ to the Party
- ► March (4)
- ► February (6)Chyron’s Paul Glasgow to Discuss Cloud-Based Services at CABSAT Broadcast ConferenceChyron Appoints Gary Schutte as North American Director of Channel SalesChyron Strengthens Presence in the Middle East and North Africa, Partners With Dubai-Based Dealer TevidoChyron’s Lyric PRO 8 Earns Digital Studio Industry Leadership AwardChyron’s Paul Glasgow to Join Debate ‘The Cloud: A Year On’ at Broadcast Video Expo 2011Chyron MicroX Powers Real-Time Text and Graphics Animation at New STAR CJ Home Shopping Channel
- ► January (2)