- Channel Branding
- Stadiums & Venues
- Trucks & Remotes
- Game Shows & Shopping Channels
Stand Number: H10
AXIS Graphics Online Content Creation
Chyron will highlight its AXIS graphics platform, a unique cloud-based service that has become the industry leader in on-demand graphics. The world’s only cloud-computing graphics creator designed specifically for the broadcaster, AXIS simplifies, streamlines, and facilitates the graphics creation workload across many users in a broadcast operation — from reporters to production assistants to news producers. Integrating with the broadcaster’s existing or Chyron-based workflow, AXIS combines award-winning technology and functionality, proven integration, and point-and-click customization.
AXIS services include high-resolution maps, 3D charts, financial quotes, and a virtually unlimited set of tools for topical news graphics creation. Each service is designed for ease of use and maximum workflow efficiency.
AXIS provides broadcast production staff with pre-built templates that they can leverage to quickly create graphics for multiple outlets, including websites, mobile devices, and print publications. Graphics creation that once took hours now takes minutes, saving time and money, and enabling artists to concentrate on high-end design. The result is a fast return on investment, followed by substantial savings in operations. AXIS services are set to launch in Europe and the Middle East during 2011.
HyperX3 On-Air Graphics System
Also at BVE 2011 will be Chyron’s flagship on-air graphics system, HyperX3. Ideal for live sports channels, news stations, and outside broadcasts, this extremely fast, powerful, and easy-to-use system features seamless creation-to-playout capability, real-time 2D/3D animation, built-in stereoscopic-ready 3D, and a host of hardware and software features. The turnkey HyperX3 is scalable to two independent channels and incorporates optional DVEs, clips, and the award-winning Lyric® PRO 8 advanced creation and playout package, which includes a rich motion graphics feature set and a completely new 3D text rendering engine.
The HyperX3 makes a very impressive statement for both quality and performance. The new Lyric PRO 8 makes even more use of the impressive performance gains of the HyperX3 platform.The Lyric PRO software platform continues to provide precise control over every transition and effect with a broad array of adjustments already familiar to users of 3D creation tools.
Lyric PRO 8 Graphics Creation Software
Chyron's Lyric PRO 8 graphics creation software features a powerful continuous graphics rendering engine to enable delivery of superior-quality real-time 3D animations. This latest release of Chyron's innovative Lyric PRO software serves up native support for stereoscopic 3D, scriptless transitions, and Touch GraphX touch-screen graphics that give anchors and reports convenient playout control.
Lyric PRO 8's hierarchical grouping and keyframe timeline attributes provide designers with a familiar and interactive toolset, and real-time multi-scene compositing and interactive messages are within reach without requiring complex scripting. The software integrates directly with industry-standard applications such as Adobe® Creative Suite® and Autodesk® 3D solutions. Lyric PRO 8 is engineered with high-performance features that provide ease of use under all conditions, and by everyone on the production staff, from artists and operators to directors and engineering personnel.
Channel Box² Branding and Promo System
Chyron’s Channel Box² also will be highlighted at BVE 2011. Channel Box² is a channel branding and automated promo system that features 2D/3D design and playout for branding applications, including tickers, crawls, snipes, “bag & tag,” promos, and end credits. The system’s real-time video, graphics effects, clips, and audio can be integrated with automation systems, or the system can be used as a stand-alone branding device. Channel Box² is designed to help broadcasters and playout facilities achieve brilliant station promotions, weather and news tickers, squeeze backs, and other effects quickly, easily, inexpensively, and without jeopardizing quality.
“The Chyron portfolio features robust tools for high-end broadcast graphics creation, and our booth at BVE will showcase the latest refinements to our industry-leading products and provide many attendees with their first look at our exciting new AXIS solution. We look forward to demonstrating for broadcasters — those in the U.K. and from across Europe — an array of powerful systems that range from complete solutions in a box to forward-looking cloud-based services,” said Paul Glasgow, vice president of sales, EMEA, at Chyron.
Press Release Archive
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► May (2)
- ► April (5)Bundesliga Selects ChyronHego as Official Provider of Real-Time Digital Sports Data ChyronHego Launches Mosaic Graphics Creation and Playout Platform for Live and Automated WorkflowsChyronHego Unveils Graffiti On-Air Graphics Platform at NAB 2013ChyronHego and Mark Roberts Motion Control Partner to Create Landmark Intelligent Robotic Camera SolutionITV News to Refit All 10 U.K. Regional News Sites With ChyronHego’s BlueNet™ Graphics Workflow
- ► March (2)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (3)Waterman Broadcasting Uses Chyron Channel Box² to Overhaul Look and Feel of 24-Hour News ChannelTexas Legends NBA D-League Team Leverages ChyronIP to Bring Industry-Leading Graphics Capability to New Mobile Unit Belgium’s Télé Bruxelles Builds New Look on Chyron’s Channel Box² Channel Branding System
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► December (1)
- ► October (2)
- ► September (5)Mexico’s PCTV Deploys Chyron’s BlueNet™ Workflow and SHOUT 2.0 Social Media EditorNew ChyronIP Earns STAR Award at IBC2012zeebox Becomes Charter Partner for Chyron ENGAGE PlatformNew ChyronIP Solution Brings Power of Chyron Graphics to NewTek TriCasterChyron Reveals Enhanced Axis World Graphics Platform to European Market
- ► August (1)
- ► July (3)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (2)
- ► April (5)Chyron Further Expands Latin American Footprint Chyron's ENGAGE Wins ‘STAR’ Award From Editors of TV TechnologyChyron’s SHOUT Takes Twitter Feeds Live to Air in an Instant Chyron and ConnecTV ‘Engage’ Viewers With Innovative Technology PartnershipChyron’s Todd Martin to Participate in 2012 NAB Cloud Computing Conference
- ► March (4)
- ► February (1)
- ► January (3)
- ► 2011 (52)
- ► December (2)
- ► November (1)
- ► October (5)CCW/HD World 2011 Product PreviewChyron Rocky Mountain Audio Video Expo (AVX) Product PreviewChyron Appoints Jean Rene Georges as Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Senior Account ExecutiveChyron’s Greg Lennon to Present Keynote on Cloud-Based Services at 2011 Rocky Mountain AVXNew Chyron Media Center Brings State-of-the-Art Graphics to Arizona State University
- ► September (4)
- ► August (4)Chyron Expands Latin American Market PresenceChyron’s Cloud-Based Axis World Graphics System Allows U.S. Newsrooms to Take Quake Graphics to Air QuicklyChyron Equips Powerful and Popular LEX3.1 On-Air Graphics System With Free Stereoscopic 3D SupportChyron Appoints Kathy Power Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales
- ► July (6)
- ► June (6)Chyron Appoints Sim Kolliner Vice President of Professional ServicesShanghai TV Festival 2011 PreviewExpo Cine, Video & Television (Telemundo) PreviewChyron Expands London Office With Three New AppointmentsChyron Names Christina Thomas Senior Account ExecutiveChyron Names Jonathan Wong New Vice President of Asia Pacific Sales
- ► May (4)
- ► April (8)Chyron Names Peter Morrone Senior Vice President, Engineering and Product ManagementChyron Highlights Enhancements to Graphics Solutions at the 2011 NAB ShowChyron BlueNet™ Graphics Workflow Being Rolled Out Across All 12 NRK News-Producing StationsChyron BlueNet™ Workflow Gives the NHL Network™ a Competitive Edge in Live Graphics PlayoutChyron BlueNet™ Offers Broadcasters Complete Graphics Creation and Playout SolutionSwitzerland’s RSI Extends Deployment of Chyron HyperX³ On-Air Graphics SystemsBroadcastAsia 2011 PreviewU.K. Graphics Company MOOV to Attend Royal Wedding, Brings Chyron’s HyperX³ to the Party
- ► March (4)
- ► February (6)Chyron’s Paul Glasgow to Discuss Cloud-Based Services at CABSAT Broadcast ConferenceChyron Appoints Gary Schutte as North American Director of Channel SalesChyron Strengthens Presence in the Middle East and North Africa, Partners With Dubai-Based Dealer TevidoChyron’s Lyric PRO 8 Earns Digital Studio Industry Leadership AwardChyron’s Paul Glasgow to Join Debate ‘The Cloud: A Year On’ at Broadcast Video Expo 2011Chyron MicroX Powers Real-Time Text and Graphics Animation at New STAR CJ Home Shopping Channel
- ► January (2)